Sunday, September 20, 2009

'Harbingers in the Fountain' OMGYAYZ!!!!

IT"S CYNDI LAUPER!!!!! She was the best part of the show.

Okay, so I'm taking notes while watching this for the second time because the first time around, I was too busy fangirling.

Temperance... Sick man in a hospital... Dream... She's telling him a story... They're happy... He's excited... ("People are already dead when I get to them." HAHA.) Booth has a lion heart! I love this psychic.

Stubbly!Booth.

Seeley Joseph Booth. I am happy to now know his middle name.

He hasn't even talked to her in six weeks? Holy frick on a stick.

He misses the clothes? Uh-huh.

He thought they were married for days. Awww.

"Were you pregnant?" "What?"

"I'm tired." Code for "This is freaky and too true and it hurts."

Critical turning point between great happiness and... Death?

"Care to hug?" "Why?"

They're all acting like she's been gone for years, not six weeks...

SHE SAT ON HIM!!!! I haven't laughed that hard in a while.

And then they hug. Instantaneously, naturally, happily. =]

Coinky-dink. Heehee.

A furniture mover? Really?

Crack!B&B blowing rasberries. HAHA.

Awkward!Moment.

You do NOT need to shave!

"Bones sees dead people."

Caroline!!! "I did not hear 'psychic', I hear 'anonymous source'!"

He IS worried he lost something. Sad!Booth.

I love the Cam and Booth friendship. Tis awesomesauce.

"Are you hearing voices? Seeley, if you're hearing voices, that's really serious."

And... it totally looks like he grabbed her.

"You're in love with Dr. Brennan." Now it's out in the open.

"Sweet, kick-ass FBI murder-solver with hard-fists and a lion heart?" "Forget your bruised brain and go with your lion heart." I love Cam. Now.

Basically, she just said that Bones trusts Booth with everything, and if he hurts her, she'll never be able to trust someone again.

I love this Cyndi Lauper song.

They have those articles to read. They're cool.

He got scared. And backed out. She wants to spend time with him, but he is afraid. How sad.

"Yay, brain damage joke. Real funny." I love Caroline.

"What I got are multiple degrees in botany, geology and entomology... Which allow me to discern vital clues... Like THIS one." I love the way he says that last part. And his Smart!Bragging.

"What's that? A graph of Russian wheat production in 1955?" Caroline is WIN.

Government conspiracy theory!

And Caroline explains Her vs. Booth.

He was killed from the inside out... Right.

"Awkward. Awkward. Very awkward."

"You should be proud of your excellent work."

"Why did you make a picture of the psychic?" She got bored.

"It's nice to see you together." She's on a first-name basis with them because she's Cyndi Lauper.

The Coffee Shop.

"'Oh, hello Angela. You look pretty today.' "Why, thank you, Booth. And hello to you, too." "Oh, I get it. She's pretending to be you and herself, though I don't know why."

"And Angela is going to work on the Internet..." Nice job description. And way to order her around. That made her sad. I love Angela.

Heck yes he wants a kiss on the forehead!

"Allergic to the whole world?"

Caroline is rankled.

I like how her nails are all white, except for one.

Dr. Brennan is magical.

"Don't touch the bobblehead!"

"Cam ratted me out?"

"Conclusion: Your feelings are not real." Sweets is WRONG!!! What happened to him being the ultimate fangirl?!?!

Yes, we all know that Bones' rational exterior is a defense for an extremely vulnerable woman. Only Booth REALLY sees that, though. Because she is only vulnerable around him.

Sweets is saying the same thing Cam did: DON'T HURT BONES.

"And that, Ladies, that is why they call me King of the Lab." "No one does that but you." Awww. Hodgins, WE care. You ARE King of the Lab.

He goes to Cyndi Lauper with his Brain/Love problem. She says they're losers. I agree.

"Go to her, now! Go to her! Now! Go! Go to her, now! Right now!" "Bones?" "Go to her right now!" "Bones!" I loved that.
Mila- Why did you lock the door? You DON'T lock the door!

Sneaky Bad Guy Doctor.

He has a scalpel and Bones goes Ninja.

Yay! He shot him! Knight in Shining Armor!!!

That's a lot of blood.

THIS SCENE IS EPIC. WILL ANALYZE.

EPICALLY EPIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HE CALLED HER BABY AND KISSED HER ON THE FOREHEAD!!!!!! EPICALLY EPIC!!!!!!!!!!!

Me = TOTAL FANGIRL. If you hadn't noticed.

"It's Bones' blood." "Is that supposed to be good?"

"I should've been there for her." Awww. Knight in Shining Armor.

"You killed the bad guy dead." As opposed to... Killing him ALIVE? "It always makes me a little glad. Does that make me a bad person?" Caroline = Win.

"Our little psychic friend."

And, apparently, she didn't learn her lesson about visiting suspects in the middle of the night. Although, it's Cyndi Lauper, so...

"Well, they gave me medication, so I feel how I imagine people of average intelligence feel all the time."

"That is a waste of time." "You tell me that AFTER I sent Agent Booth to save you?"

Abandoned child... Afraid of the world... Wrap it up neatly in bonds of reason, education, and proof... She's ah-mazing.

The only riddle she can't solve is why someone can't love her.

"Well, I'm beautiful and intelligent." And oh so modest.

"Yes, he knows the truth of you. And he is dazzled by that truth." Dazzled. Yes.

"Why is facial hair the marker of an adult male? Why not height? I'm tall." Normally, I would sympathize with Sweets, but I'm MAD at him.

"See, she is certain. That is good enough for me." Awww.

"Do not thank me."

FBI People! Yayz!

It's Attack!CyndiLauper! And WeUsePeople!B&B! And Sad!CyndiLauper.

"Is Sneaky good or bad?" "Good... If it holds up in court."

"Still in earshot, cherie, still in earshot."

"I don't want to talk about work."

"I have something to say to you, from inside my heart." "You have blood in your heart."

"Booth, do NOT kill the clown."

Clown Scene = EPIC FAIL.

I think when he shot that clown, she had that exact outfit and expression on.

And now he's doubting himself again.

"I love you."

"Atta-girl kind of way?" She sounds hurt by this.

"Murder isn't the only crime in the world, though it may seem that way to us."

I love Caroline's steering wheel cover.

HAHA. "Yeah, that's right, you SHOULD kiss me."

"Underneath, you're as crazy as I am. And that's a compliment." "It... Doesn't sound like one."

"This is usually the time when we go and get a drink." Yes it is, Booth. Good job.

"You guys are going to keep doing business as usual." "Sometimes, you gotta settle for second best."

"My cards tell me this all works out eventually." "Oh! Really?" =]

No end Scene of Fluff... Well, kind of, but not directly. Oh, well. There was Cyndi Lauper.

No Squintern, either. But Caroline. Also acceptable. Maybe.

I have MANY things to analyze. I think I'll do a separate post and collect my thoughts.

TOTALLY EPIC AWESOMESAUCE EPISODE!














No comments:

Post a Comment