Monday, February 1, 2010

Interesting Relevance

So, this like for real just happened.
So, my mom was watching 'Penelope', and then this went down:

me: Oh my gosh! This is my favorite episode. Ever. Ever, ever.

Madre: (Now, the episode opens with no exposition- Garcia is just getting hauled off on a stretcher) What happened to her?

me: *deep breath* Okay. So, she went out on a date with this guy- well, she met him at a coffee shop because his computer was broken and then she fixed it and then he asked her out. And then she freaked out because she doesn't talk to strangers. And then Morgan- well, Morgan was just jealous, and then she got pissed off at him and went out with the guy. And then her date shoots her. Well, they said good-bye and she was all happy because it went well and he was cute and then he was like, "Hey, Garcia, I've been waiting to do this all night," and then he SHOT HER. But this is the best episode EVER.

Madre: (Understanding my obsession with Morgan and his protectiveness) And then he hunts him down and shoots him?

me: Oh yeah. Well, technically, Jayje shoots him, but it's still super awesome and omg.

Thirty minutes later, my Madre is in bed and I am internally squeeing at the "I love you"'s (for the what, eightieth time?). And now this is my favorite part, even though I should be watching Bones...

And aren't you glad you don't have real life conversations with me? I'm a little intense.

~Bryn

No comments:

Post a Comment