Sunday, January 31, 2010

'The Dentist in the Ditch'

Wow. I haven't posted since 'The Foot in the Foreclosure'? Really. *headdesk* *ignores six week grounding*

Anyway... Live Tweeting. Mostly.

Jared. Am I happy or angry?

Jared, I only connect Padme to Star Wars. Just fyi.

Vincent. Again, should I be happy or not?

Ohmygod! Bugs. *shudder*

"I'm going to go burn all of my clothes, and maybe my hair." I love Cam.

Awww! Jared said that he got his hero stuff from Booth.

Wow! Parker is in third grade already?

I must admit, I did enjoy VNM's grumbling.

"I'm gay and I hunt. Get over it." This goes with my gay football team spoiler- gay and football don't exactly mix.

I was totally thinking that those are football injuries.

Football = Testosterone

Thirty-three minutes in and Angela finally decides to show up.

"You got that big brother look all over your face..."

The first thing that occurred to me was that if someone told Booth that Bones used to be a prostitute, he'd be like, "That's nice."

"He is a genius." "Well, we all are, except for Angela."

And, then, apparently, I didn't find the last fifteen minutes important, so I just stopped. But I enjoyed this scene:

Brennan decides to toast Jared and Padme, because, apparently, she likes giving really sappy toasts that basically talk about how much she loves Booth. This one was... *thanks Wikiquote*

Brennan: When Booth and I first met, I didn't believe that such a thing as love existed. I maintained that it was simply brain chemistry, but perhaps Booth is correct. Perhaps love comes first and creates the reaction. I have no tangible proof, but I'm willing to accept Booth's premise.

Bam!

Anyway, also, Angela rocks, although she was mostly absent. (Apparently we are to be punished for overdosing on Hodgela and squee!-ing too much last episode, so Angela is just absent now). Anyway, she rocks because she said this:

Hodgins: Do you know what Vincent Nigel-Murray is? He's a genius.
Brennan: Yes, but so are we all. Except for Angela.
Angela: Oh, right, and yet who do you turn to when you need pretty pictures?

Although I am still slightly mad at her for dating Wendell.

That's... That's pretty much it.

Since I am no longer grounded, look forward to actual recaps of multiple shows. As in, Burn Notice 3.5 premiere next? Sure? Okay.

One more thing- There is no picture for this because Google is currently made of fail.

Lastly- Dear Blogspot, I really hate your random crappy formatting. Thanks, B.

That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment