Wednesday, April 29, 2009

All right, so instead of doing recaps, I have decided to do show notes. Here it is for this week's Criminl Minds, 'The Big Wheel'. 4/29/09.

~This guy is either the UNSUb or is getting whacked.

~Okay. UNSUB.

~Hey, look, Garcia is traveling! Awesome!

~He wants help. That's different.

~Camera glasses. I want some!

~OCD. Of course.

~Chick, you're getting whacked because you are smart.

~Different, but not.

~Profile: Victimology- Blonde, white, early to mid 30's. Extreme OCD, well-versed in camera technology and probably works in the industry. Polite and pays in cash (Don't they all...) Kills because of OCD.

~I love Garcia. "Not a good date. Too stabby."

~Dude, that kid looks familiar... Don't they all.

~When a grown-up tells you to tell no one, it's a clue he's a creeper. Especially when he won't step on the cracks. CREEPER!

~Dave, lol.

~He's touching his beautiful face! It looks awkward. But I want to touch it, too.

~Derek is so sweet with kids... So sweet in general.. Why can't he be real, and mine?????!!!!!

~UNSUB vs. Gangster. Best. Fight. Ever.

~Plastic wrap to bandage a bullet wound... Right.

~Oh, he's blind. I totally missed that memo.

~Oh my Gosh he stole the kid!!!!

~Wow. The FBI. (For real. That's pretty cool. I mean, the FBI doesn't just come to everyone's house...)

~Wow. This UNSUB is like, deep-ish. CREEPER!!!

~No, kid!!! You do NOT wish he killed you!!

~She called him 'Honey'. I'll take that.

~Oh, Prentiss. We all love Garcia. You three ladies are the shizz.

~"A ferris wheel is a circle." Good job, Derek.

~That bullet is coming back to bite him, I think.

~Chase him on the ferris wheel. Hmmm.

~Wow. An UNSUB with feelings that aren't completely psychopathic and creepy?

~"It's me, Derek. It's okay." AWWW!!!!!

~I am loving the connection Derek has made with this kid!!! AWWWWW!!!!!

~And Morgan says the quote. *Drools*

.... Next week .....
Car as murder weapon... OMG HOTCH!!!!


With love,
Bryn

No comments:

Post a Comment