Friday, April 3, 2009

Eleventh Hour Season Finale 4/2...were we wrong?


***Slight Spoilers Below***

Usually Bryn and I aren’t ones to change our minds once they’re set, but the season finale of Eleventh Hour (“Medea”) may cause us to do just that.

Cheers to yesterday’s episode of Eleventh Hour, which was pretty much amazing. We had a great story line and the character interaction was a step up from what it usually is.
In the episode, our beloved Special Agent, Rachel Young, got kidnapped, and it was up to Hood to find her. While this episode didn’t focus that much on the science aspect of the show, we did have some cute Rachel/Hood moments. One of those was when Hood found Rachel at the Diner, and he was holding her up and supporting her. Another was in the car on the way to the hospital, one while Rachel was in surgery, and the next with Rachel in the hospital bed and the conversation between the two.

I suppose now the question is whether or not we’ll watch Season 2 or not. The truth is…I don’t know. I think ‘yes’. There is a good chance we’ll tune in to next Season 2, if my mom lets me stay up two nights a week, lol.

I still, however, stand by what I said about the character development and such. The finale was above the usual standard, and that sheds a hopeful light on the show.
Do any of you have thoughts on the episode? We’d love to hear from you…
~Mila

*Some of you may have wondered where our weekly recaps for some of these shows are. Well, Bryn and I decided to really start doing this next week. This week we had things going on, and we missed parts of some of the episodes. Next week will be better…

1 comment:

  1. The season finale was excellent. The dynamic between Hood ans Rachel was interesting as well as their dynamic. Plot was exciting and nerve wrecking.
    I hope the show comes back for season 2 and I appreciate you posting the link for the Renewal Campaign, there's a lot of effort going on there.
    I love this show.

    ReplyDelete