Thursday, June 18, 2009

Bryn's Season Finale Reviews and Ratings

All right, it's time I stop being lazy and actually post these lovahly reviews. These will go in order by day. Spoilers to follow. Duh.

House- Epic failure. I was confused and then found out I was ripped off. I loved the wedding, though, and caring Chase. Chameron is my ship, man.
4 out of 10- 3 of those points were awarded for the ah-mazing Chameron

CSI: Miami- Kind of anti-climactic, but okay, I guess. I was happy to see Yelina again, but I almost wanted a Horatio/Yelina/Julia love triangle. And I think Calleigh is scarred for life. WE MUST FIND ERIC!!!
8 out of 10- Interesting and a nice cliffhanger.

NCIS- Can you say EPIC? Ay. Dios. Mio. Ah-mazing events, ah-mazing dialouge, ah-mazing character interaction... Sure, the opposite of what I wanted to happen as a conclusion happened, but reactions were way appropriate. Ah-mazing TIVA.
11 out of 10- Sweet and sad and EPIC!!

Fringe- I understand, yet I have so many questions... But it was awesome! It was well-written and the perfect ending to the season... OMG William Bell!
9 out of 10- So many doors closed, so many opened...

Criminal Minds- Two hours was awesome. The first part was gross, but the episode was ah-mazingly written. It was very sad, though. I LOVED it. But HOTCH!!! No! He is NOT ALLOWED to be shot!!!
11 out of 10- Well-written, great characterization... EPIC. But NO!!! Hotch!!! I cannot wait until next season...

CSI: NY- No! No! NO!!! Jess was my favorite and Flack/Angell was the best shp ever. Ugh. Uncool. Flack was so sad... Eddie Cahill did a fabulous job. I loved the SMacked, and both epsiodes were incredibly well-written... I cried my eyes out. And the ending? Rawr.
8 out of 10- Because Jess DIED and Flack's broken heart broke mine... Yet it was ah-mazing... Next season needs to hurry up and get here.

Bones- Another epic failure. it was funny and interesting, but I was sooo confused... we were totally ripped off. As far as season finales go, it was a great idea. As far as post-brain tumor episodes go? Yikes. It was cute, but what happened to the spoiler that they would ACTUALLY be together? And he was in a coma? And asked "Who are you?" (I know what that's about, actually... I may post spoilers later). And it ended there? No, okay? No.
7 out of 10- Cute but weird.

Psych- This aired forever ago, but I figure that while I'm at the whole season finale review... Anyway, it was a cool case and I loved Frantic!Shawn. The ending made me fabulously happy and yet disappointed. Baby, it is now time for some serious Shules! Bring on next season!
9 out of 10- It would have gotten a 10 had Shawn made the right choice at the very end.

So... There you are, as far as season fianles go... At least the finales I watched. Season ratings to follow. And perhaps spoilers. Whatcha think?
~Brynnie Boo!

No comments:

Post a Comment