Sunday, June 14, 2009

Eleventh Hour News

A few posts back Bryn and I talked about the Eleventh Hour season finale, and how we hoped to see the show back on air. Sadly though, CBS dropped the show. I am however hopeful that we will see more of Rachel and Hood because of the adamant attempts a friend of mine on fanfiction.net is a part of. They are trying to get other networks to pick the show up.
Known best as her screen name, luvinx has been a part of a series of efforts to try and have cable and non-cable networks to pick up Eleventh Hour.
Now, I know that there are skeptics out there who don’t believe that common people’s attempts to make a change will be listened to, but luvinx proves quite the opposite. She told me that they’ve had kind responses from networks. Some say they can’t pick the show up, but they direct them to other people who may be able to help.
If you are interested in seeing this show back on the air, check out her attempts on http://forum.planet-hood.net/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=52. If you can help in any way, I urge you to do so. Maybe you can be a part of bringing this show back!

Note: I just wanted to add as a little disclaimer that I am not advertising anything by saying the above. And I haven’t become part of the campaign to save the show, but I believe in its cause. I am just amazed by the persistence of these Eleventh Hour followers.

No comments:

Post a Comment