Thursday, June 18, 2009

Bryn's Season Ratings

So, I'm too lazy to do reviews for whole seasons, but I am rating them and have little comments explaining my ratings. Agree? Disagree? Hit us up.

House Season 5- 7 out of 10
House is not my favorite show, and I was not particularly impressed this season, except for the Chameron and Huddy. Mostly the Chameron.

CSI: Miami Season 7- 9 out of 10
It got a little boring, but the cases were pretty good and I am thouroughly enjoying the E/C and their storylines. And Super!Horatio always makes me laugh.

NCIS Season 6- 10 out of 10
This was an awesome season. I loved the TIVA especially, and all the character development we got. The storylines were awesome.

Fringe Season 1- 11 out of 10
This series has started epically. I am fully involved in in the "cult" now. Great characters, great storylines... I can't wait to see what next season brings.

Criminal Minds Season 4- 10 out of 10
This is one of my top five shows, and boy, did it deliver this season. Awesome character development, unforgettable cases, and a cliffhanger that would make me kill to see next season.

CSI: NY Season 5- 9 1/2 out of 10
I would have given it a 10 had my favorite character not died. This season offered great writing, acting, and directing. I enjoyed all the storylines and character development immensely, and the acting was ah-mazing. Another of my top five. Cant wait for next season!

Bones Season 5- 10 out of 10
Awesome B/B, which is the most important thing for me. Great cases, great writing, and great acting. The ending storyline was fabulous and has left me wanting more. In my top five.

There you go for the seasons I watched every (or close to every) episode of.

I have one more blog post for the night- my top five shows.

No comments:

Post a Comment