Thursday, June 18, 2009

Bryn's Top Five Shows

I can't even explain how hard this is for me to rank them.

1. Bones
I have to rank this one first because I've followed the show for a while. I've always loved the banter and unique crime-solving techniques.

2. Criminal Minds
I have also seen most of this series. The characters are some of my favorites on television, I love the profiling. Maybe this is because I want to be a profiler... Maybe because Shemar Moore is freaking hot. Gosh, this is so close to #1 it's ridonkulous.

3. In Plain Sight
I just tuned into this now, during Season 2, but I love it. The characters are amazing and their job is unique. I can't get enough of sarcastic heroines.

4. CSI: NY
It beats the other CSIs by a mile. The city is great, the characters are awesome, cases and storylines are unique, writing is awesome and the acting is some of the best on television.

5. Fringe
A new show, but I am hooked. This show is obsessive. I. Want. More. Answers. Now. Okay? Anyway, I love the characters and the cases. Very unique and enthralling.

No comments:

Post a Comment